TACOMA, WA | Drug and Alcohol Outpatient Treatment Program
2316 S State St Suite B, Tacoma, WA 98405
SEEKING HELP? 253-572-3214
FOUNDATION EL CAMINO
Foundation for Multicultural Solutions
Healthy Families. Healthy Communities
Foundation for Multicultural Solutions (also known as El Camino Program or Foundation El Camino) is a substance use disorders intensive outpatient treatment facility located in Tacoma, Washington.
The programs offered are designed for adolescents, adults, women and men.
The services offered are:
• Intensive Outpatient
• Assessments/Evaluation, DUI Assessments
• Alcohol Information School (ADIS)
• DUI Victims Impact Panel in Spanish
• Recovery Support Groups
• Family Inclusive
Our services for Adults are provided in Spanish. Our staff is fully bilingual in Spanish/English.
If you or a family member is suffering from:
• inability to control their drinking or drug use,
• alienating friends and family
• legal problems caused by the use
• Depression or unhappiness due to excessive drug or alcohol use.
El Camino is the place where NEW BEGINNINGS ARE POSSIBLE!
Call us, we know your time is valuable and your live matters.
Contact Us Now
Certified Chemical Dependency
2316 S State St. Suite B
Tacoma, WA 98405
Phone: (253) 572-3214
Fax: (253) 572-5880
Your confidentiality is very important to us. We will never share your name or any information you provide to us.
© Copyright 2014 Foundation for Multicultural Solutions